1. Pick either a journal paper OR a Powerpoint presentation to present in class (one OR another).
1. A,B and other forms of DNA. Do both forms exist in vivo? Are there differences in optical properties of different DNA forms?
The following topics are related to electromagnetic fields of sun, earth and moon. Logically, if electromagnetic fields in form of light play important role in health, the effects of external fields need to be considered too.
2. Geomagnetic field - effects on health.
google "geomagnetic field health"
3. Space weather and health.
4. Sunspots and pandemics.
5. Sunspots and social cycles
2. Tell others (!) what you picked in comments to this (!) post.
Bring the papers as printouts, post powerpoints for public view via googledocs and provide links in your Livejournal homework blogs.